BNP Paribas Real Estate, a major player in real estate services
BNP Paribas Real Estate combines all the expertise necessary to generate value from property assets at every stage in the property lifecycle:
- Transaction (buying, selling or renting a building or property portfolio)
- Property Management (technical maintenance of buildings, financial services and administration)
- Property Development (construction and refurbishment)
- Valuation (determining the value of an asset)
- Investment Management (investment strategy consultancy, transaction support, asset management)
- Consulting (support and guidance in establishing your property strategy, support and guidance in complex decision-making, project management)
This comprehensive range of services aims to secure a competitive advantage to the client in terms of efficiency, quality of service and value creation. Depending on the requirements, the client can use part or all of our business lines.
With a property management portfolio totalling around 1.9 million m² and an annual rental income of EUR 248 million, BNP Paribas Real Estate holds a 19% share of the Belgian market, rising to a 28% market share in the office space segment.
In 2014, over 10 million m² of Belgian commercial real estate were under management by external service providers. With 5.7 million m² under management, the office market is still out in front, ahead of commercial and semi-industrial property. In this sector, BNP Paribas Real Estate holds market shares of 28% for office space, 10% for industrial property and 2.5% for retail property.
BNP Paribas Real Estate Property Management has establishments in 13 countries. With its 36 million-plus m² of space under management it ranks among the pace-setters in the property management field in Europe.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading European real estate providers, has local expertise on a global scale through its presence in 38 countries, either directly through 17 direct offices and a network of alliances in 21 countries.