Partner of individuals and entrepreneurs
BNP Paribas Fortis is the Belgian market leader in Retail & Private Banking, with over 8,500 employees serving 3.6 million clients and strong positions in all banking products.
BNP Paribas Fortis offers both its traditional and ‘mobile’customers a multichannel banking service in combination with a range of innovative products.
The RPB network consists of over 800 BNP Paribas Fortis branches, around 300 Fintro branches run by self-employed managers and approx. 660 bpost bank sales points under a 50-50 joint venture with the bpost (the Belgian Post). In support of the branches, advisors in the BNP Paribas Fortis contact centre (Easy banking centre) are on call for more than 80 hours a week, including Saturdays.
In addition to the advisory services provided by the branches and the contact centre, a fleet of around 4,000 ATMs, non-cash terminals for bank transfers and bank statement printers is available.
We also provide a range of electronic banking channels, including:
- PC banking, the online banking platform
- Easy banking, the mobile banking service for smartphone and tablet, and the ideal complement to PC banking. Easy banking features amongst others Easy transfer, enabling customers to make payments of up to €250 per day safely from a smartphone to any other Belgian mobile phone number.
- Phone banking for handling banking transactions over the phone.
Completing our range of high-convenience online services is Hello bank!, a 100% digital bank-in-an-app for smartphones and tablets, enabling customers to carry out standard banking transactions entirely free-of-charge.
More innovative products are due to be launched shortly:
- Sixdots, a mobile payments app enabling retail customers to make both online and in-app mobile payments, including in-store payments, using a smartphone, without having a bank card or card reader at hand.
- Easy MasterPass, a digital wallet that holds credit cards for making online payments and purchases even more conveniently
- Mobo, for card payments acceptance by professionals via smartphone
For insurance products BNP Paribas Fortis maintains long-term co-operation ties with AG Insurance.
The Bank for Entrepreneurs
As the Bank for Entrepreneurs, BNP Paribas Fortis provides 160 advisors having a specific experience and knowhow in each type of business: retailer, craftsman, professional, farmer, small business owner, local public players.
More information about the Bank for Entrepreneurs (in English).
Our 36 private banking centres and two wealth management centres in Brussels and Antwerp are geared to providing highly specialised advisory services.
Our range of services is based on a unique positioning in Belgium – open to clients with at least €250,000 worth of investable assets, an integrated approach to asset management combining private fortune and company assets, specialised solutions for investments and credit arrangements, a strong local focus backed by the strength of the BNP Paribas group in a number of countries.
Clients with potential assets of over €4 million can take advantage of our wealth management services.