BNP Paribas has been established in Belgium since 1871. It provides a comprehensive range of services in Belgium to the full spectrum of clients, from major corporations and institutions to private banking clients and individual customers.
In Belgium, BNP Paribas is present through its three core businesses: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking.
The early activities of BNP Paribas in Belgium were on the Corporate and Investment Banking side and still today BNP Paribas Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) is one of the top performers in this field in the country.
Our specialist teams are able to call on the expertise and know-how of the entire
BNP Paribas network and are thus ideally placed to assist large Belgian companies
in their international development.
The BNP Paribas Group is also represented in Belgium through specialist
subsidiaries, providing the following products and services:
- Capital equipment leasing (BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions)
- Wealth Management (BNP Paribas Wealth Management)
- Custody and settlement services for bonds and shares (BNP Paribas Securities Services)
- Long-term vehicle leasing and fleet management (Arval)
- Real estate services for companies (BNP Paribas Real Estate)
- Insurance products, specialising in loan protection insurance (BNP Paribas Cardif)
- Consumer credit and personal mortgage loans (BNP Paribas Personal Finance /Cetelem)
- Savings & investment products and online brokerage service for individual clients (Cortal Consors)