In Belgium, BNP Paribas provides a comprehensive range of services to the full spectrum of clients, from individual consumers to entrepreneurs, medium-sized and large companies, public, social profit and institutional customers.
BNP Paribas is present in this country through its three core businesses: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking.
The early activities of BNP Paribas in Belgium were on the Corporate and Investment Banking side and still today BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is one of the top performers in this field.
Our specialist teams are able to call on the expertise and know-how of the entire BNP Paribas network and are thus ideally placed to assist both Belgian companies, institutions and private banking customers.
BNP Paribas is also represented in Belgium through specialist subsidiaries, including:
- BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (capital equipment leasing)
- Arval (long-term vehicle leasing and fleet management)
- BNP Paribas Securities Services (custody and settlement services for securities)
- BNP Paribas Real Estate (real estate services for companies)
- BNP Paribas Cardif (insurance products, specialising in loan protection insurance)
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners (asset management)
- BNP Paribas Personal Finance via BNP Paribas International Buyers (lending to international investors in residential properties).